I think I know who taught him, but can't he learn on purpose?
Yesterday, when our good-thing-he's-cute-not-yet-two-year-old was told 'You should not dump mommy's purse out anymore' said, for as far as I know the first time, "Why?"
Ours is not to do or die, ours is just to question why. What a great question. Why don't we spill out purses? What is the answer? What a great opportunity to start teaching personal responsibility, respect for others property, and many other things that society has stopped teaching (especially a group that just had a meeting in Denver). If only some of the adults in this country could have the "common" sense of your cute little guy. Keep Smiling (: -Brent (Mindy asked me to add my name to anything I post, so there you are)
2 comments:
LOL!!! Genius!! He is already grasping the concept of choice and consequence. And not even two yet. A prodigy for sure!!!
Ours is not to do or die, ours is just to question why.
What a great question. Why don't we spill out purses? What is the answer? What a great opportunity to start teaching personal responsibility, respect for others property, and many other things that society has stopped teaching (especially a group that just had a meeting in Denver).
If only some of the adults in this country could have the "common" sense of your cute little guy.
Keep Smiling (:
-Brent (Mindy asked me to add my name to anything I post, so there you are)
Post a Comment