First thing this morning, Daniel came in and told me he had to tell me about his dream. 'It was a scary ninja story, I didn't like it. I had a friend with me and we went out and beat up some ninjas (bad guys). Then dad speared me.' I said, why would dad spear you? He said, "It was a dream."
'I went outside again and dad speared me again. It didn't hurt. They got fire on me and pulled off my leg. I lost it. But I could hop on one leg like this. . .It was a nightmare.'
1 comment:
This is one of the funniest stories I have heard in a while. I shouldn't laugh at a child's nightmare, but the fact that he was hopping around, explaining to you exactly the gruesomeness of it all, and he apparently wasn't emotionally distraught about it, is just too cute. I'm glad you are blogging again!
Post a Comment