Then we went to Arches National Park, which is Aunt Mindy's favorite park. The arches will not always be there, so we tried to see them specifically.
Then we went to Goblin Valley! I went there when I was younger with my Nelson cousins and, although the details aren't sharp, I remember having a fabulous time and have wanted to go back ever since. And, Goblin valley is a set for a part of Galaxy Quest, my medicine to bring laughter. That was also impressive for my kids.
I need to find a way to do the movie thing for all our pictures. . .
We then headed to Fish Lake to this fabulous, comfortable cabin!
We did many hikes,
We drove a boat
jumping in freezing cold water
Nathan, Emma and Daniel went fishing with their dad
We cooked smores and Luc threw rocks in the lake
2 comments:
looks like you had a super fun time!!! hooray!!!
What fun pictures! I really like the suspended in mid-air over the lake one - I'm sure there was a little hollar as he went in from the coooooool water! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment