I have more interesting, or at least I think so going on, but I just have to mention this. . .
Taylor is 15. He is a gross (and I love him anyway) boy. He still thinks toots and burps are statements worth often communicating. So a couple of days ago in the car, he lets out a great big burp. I turned back and said "Taylor!!!" (implying yet again that he should excuse himself or try to keep it to himself. It is not a medical condition yet.) Luke thought this was great fun, so he made a sound like a belch and then said "Lucas!"
4 comments:
Oh, LOL! I'm guessing that won't be the end of that "conversation!"
Thanks for that Dels, I needed that! LOL
Fun! Don't you just love what kids learn from their older siblings, the good and the goofy?
Hey, I just found your blog off of Stephanie's. Yay!!! But give us some more. Please?
Post a Comment