Two year old, Luke just brought in the ziplock of zucchini bread muffins and asked for one " uh aunt one!". As I started to open the bag, he was handing me the last half of the one he had been eating on earlier this afternoon. I said, "Oh, you need to finish this one first". He pushed it away and said "ew gross!" Maybe that isn't funny to anyone else, but I am still laughing inside and out.
2 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!
Aren't children great? They are happy as clams eating whatever is on the floor (that they put there earlier) until they see you get something, or see something on the table, cupboard, etc.
In a way, it seems like a game to them (lets see how much I can get on the floor while still getting something new to eat), or maybe the grass is greener syndrome (whatever you have must be better than what you gave me, so I want that-even if it is exactly the same)
Is this why ancient Israel had to be given the Thou Shalt not Covet commandment?
Keep smiling
I love the little guys. They're always so entertaining. We are empty nesters now, except on the rare occasion that I get to see my yongest who lives with his mom in Mtn. Home. All we have in the house right now are two tiny dogs and they act just the way you describe your little guy acting. Each of them assumes that what the other got must be better, so they often end up eating each other's meals or treats.
All the best to you and yours, Delsa. Please say hi to Mindy and your dad.
Jim H.
Post a Comment