After many years, we have accomplished the daunting task of repairing and rennovating our master bath. We are so pleased with the result. I have a few finishing touches, like sink faucets, hand towel holders, towel rack, tissue holder. But really, it feels good to have it done and done well.
4 comments:
Hi Delsa, I just found your little comment on my blog and was so surprised to hear from you! Thanks for dropping by my "spot" on the great wide web. As for your bathroom - WOW!! It's GORGEOUS! Sink faucets are just the small stuff! Do you mind if I attach your blog to mine - that makes it easy for me to find you and check in with your happenings. lots of love, Lea
It really looks great!
Delsa!!! is this the same house?! you got this done so fast i'm amazed! really looks wonderful. I'll clean your bathroom anytime!
Hi Delsa,
I'm back because you have been TAGGED. Go to my blog to find out what you have to do - if you care to do it. lots of love, lea (leadatortilla/blogspot)
Post a Comment