When I took Emma to her bus stop early in the morning the other day, the moisture was still on the grass. The sun was coming up and as it hit the yard, each drop shone like diamonds and sparkled
dazzlingly. I am not sure how long that will last. It seems like in the summer that the dew gets burned off too quickly (not that I usually get up that early in the summer). In the fall, I can go out at 11 p.m. and relish the fabulous feel of just right temperature and wake up to crisp, delicious mornings- without a jacket! Fall is great because of all of the senses that are engaged. Yummy!
1 comment:
Me too! I LOVE the colors and the smell! It is entirely too short of a season. We had a fall rainstorm here the other day. mmmmmm. Doesn't get much better than that.
Love it!
Post a Comment