Tuesday, October 2, 2007



Lucas is now a 1 year old (+ a month). The light has switched on and he is everywhere, finding all the neat electronic things we have and discovering water fun-and combining those things often.

He says yea, uh-oh, and momma (mostly when he wants to eat or be held, but I am counting it). Dancing is his thing- he doesn't even need music.

As our charming caboose, he is in his element when we are all sitting in the same room and he can be entertained and entertain everyone with whatever he feels coming on. Climbing, giggling, dancing, teasing, tickling, squealing. Pictures don't tell enough of the story of this wonderful age and interaction.

4 comments:

Angela said...

what a handsome dude! Happy Birthday Luke!

greta said...

oh the world of little hands, water, and electronics! i know that world all to well. good to see you and would love to have a visit. i know plans change but if it's in the cards please let us know!

LDS Mom said...

I am so happy you have a blog! I look forward to reading it!

mindy said...

Too cute!!! Love the kid.